Minggu, 02 Oktober 2016

SWIMMING

My favorite hobby is swimming.  I go swimming every Saturday and Sunday  from four to five at swimming club. At swimming club we do the strokes breastsroke, butterfly, backstroke and frontstroke.  We also do diving and tumble turns.  Every  so often we have galas where you get your times.
                           My favourite stroke  is breaststroke.  In this stroke the arms and legs work in turn, first  the arms pull,  then the legs kick and the whole body glides forward with arms and legs straight, you push off for the first stroke.
                  But  I also like butterfly.  In butterfly you hold your legs together and kick, you bring your arms forward and push them upwards and dive back down. And here are several reasons why I prefer swimming over all other sports. swimming does not require expensive gear. A swimsuit and a pair of waterproof goggles and you are set to swim.

see my video I can swim 25 m within 23 seconds, I think it's still a long time because before I can finish within 18 seconds :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o16hXXSzzlg

26 komentar:

  1. Good paragraph! No wonder how you can be so tall

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Haviz
    Maybe you can give underline at the topic or maybe make it colorful .
    Good job ! 👍

    BalasHapus
  3. I like your blog,it is so interesting that i like it.fighting

    BalasHapus
  4. waaw it's amazing paragraph that i ever read :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Omg , i do love swimming too. Thanks for sharing your hobby !

    BalasHapus
  6. really like ur blog! thanks for sharing!

    BalasHapus
  7. Nice dude.. i like your video ��

    BalasHapus
  8. Ty for the blog is very intresting because i know kind type of swimming... more intresting if you put how to swimming with that type in pics or vids

    BalasHapus
  9. Ty for the blog is very intresting because i know kind type of swimming... more intresting if you put how to swimming with that type in pics or vids

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you for your advice bang hacker :D

      Hapus
  10. Awesome , dude. I challenge you to write more journals on your swimming developing skills.

    BalasHapus
  11. Hi haviz! Now I know the reason why your bodys tall. You have good hobbies, keep doing it

    BalasHapus
  12. Hello Haviz.. Wow, it's an amazing hobby. By the way, I hope you can teach me how to be a good swimmer.

    BalasHapus